 Administrative / General / 13564
Re: This is it: We're moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:57:12 GMT

Hi again,

apparently the script doing the news2mail conversion was broken. I managed to
call it from the command line and found the error. It works now, however only
for new posts - I am afraid there is no reasonable way to resend posts that
appeared in the meantime. Sorry for that, I had no way of knowing the extent of
this issue sooner.

I'll take care that this problem doesn't appear again.

Thanks for your patience and for flagging this up,

Jerry