 Administrative / General / 13563
Re: Are you missing news-by-mail digests/forwards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:50:14 GMT

Hi all,

this is in reply to all mails I received regarding news2mail subscriptions (i.e.
newsgroup subscriptions as direct delivery via email - not digests, those seem
to have worked all the time):

I have found the error, repaired the script and everything should run fine from
now on. I cannot guarantee that everything that was posted in the meantime gets
resent, but new posts should nonetheless.

If you still encounter issues, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jerry