 Announcements / 3251
  This is it: We're moving!

Hello everyone, this is the "last warning": I will be switching servers tonight (CEST), if all goes well, the switchover will take effect around midnight CEST which will be around 6 p.m. Eastern Time in the U.S. (Daylight Savings Time of course ;) ) (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: This is it: We're moving!

(...) Jerry, I subscribe to a large number of news groups and have not received any email since the switch. Going to LUGNET I find my postings that I should of gotten. Can you fix this? Thanks, Bruce (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is it: We're moving!

(...) Bruce, this is what I meant with my other posts, that I would like to know of anyone currently not receiving his mail subscriptions. Apparently only the direct mail function is affected, whereas the digest function works as intended. I am (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is it: We're moving!

Hi again, apparently the script doing the news2mail conversion was broken. I managed to call it from the command line and found the error. It works now, however only for new posts - I am afraid there is no reasonable way to resend posts that (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is it: We're moving!

(...) Thanks, I did not expect old ones to show up just from now on. Bruce (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)