 Administrative / General / 13564

Re: This is it: We're moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:57:12 GMT

Hi again,

apparently the script doing the news2mail conversion was broken. I managed to
call it from the command line and found the error. It works now, however only
for new posts - I am afraid there is no reasonable way to resend posts that
appeared in the meantime. Sorry for that, I had no way of knowing the extent of
this issue sooner.

I'll take care that this problem doesn't appear again.

Thanks for your patience and for flagging this up,

Jerry

Re: This is it: We're moving!
In lugnet.admin.general, Gereon Stein wrote:
Hi again,

apparently the script doing the news2mail conversion was broken. I managed to
call it from the command line and found the error. It works now, however only
for new posts - I am afraid there is no reasonable way to resend posts that
appeared in the meantime. Sorry for that, I had no way of knowing the extent of
this issue sooner.

I'll take care that this problem doesn't appear again.

Thanks for your patience and for flagging this up,

Jerry

Thanks, I did not expect old ones to show up just from now on.
Bruce