  * (-100)
Subject:
May Swiss Chalet Dinner - We Can't Make it!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2024 17:48:44 GMT

Sandy and I are doing a 'Celebration of Life' for her mom on Saturday from 1-4
p.m. at Fifty United Church in Winona

This entails some furious 'getting ready' Friday night so we won't be able to
get out there for dinner.

I'm not 'cancelling' the dinner - just Sandy and I can't be there.

If y'all want to still go for dinner -

Swiss Chalet - Friday, May 10th, 2024 @6:30 pm (address
below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

Dave K

Re: control large number of leds (?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:49:17 GMT

/* inc allows r bound and l bound(the search counters) to be increased with each cycle) */

float sleep time=.0075;

print f(“Neil Version 2.0n”);

while(!start button())

while(!stop button()) light=analog(6); while(light<=VALUE){ print f(“On the white track %d n”, light); light=analog (6); motor(1,75); motor(3,75);

else if(count>=r bound*inc && count<l_ bound*inc) motor(3,75); motor(1,-40); sleep(sleep time);

else /* reset all counts*/ count=0; inc++; light=analog (6);

print f controling the system without energy whatever the conselt with the else withot us the consult IOC not use the programing the consuming

print f(“On the white track %d n”, light); light=analog (6); motor(1,75); motor(3,75); count=0; Inc=1; Print f not use the * forth to find the line */

print F that the contect without information in that the information incorrect same I also swear that I am not submitting any false , fraudulent , incomplete , or deceptive information .

/*after stop is pressed*/ all off(); print f(“n End Programn”); there is no one executive that the progressing 65,000 dollars in that the critical information in case using the code access used in cold after that in case grow digest the difficult of he Sensex 74,244.90 low gragest in 1.06% in optical retail information used in that the gross in== attract in the word after in the progressing used in to the manner of the word biggest in case out of the manner in used that the I have carefully read , I understand , and I attracting that the coping

/* track .c*/ /* Haley Miller */ /* For use with the Lego -bug and the oval track provided with the Lego Mind storm kit. could * be modified for most Back wheel drive, Indendently axled (a motor for each wheel) bots. */ /* follows a black track around in a circle. The left motor is in port 0 The right motor is in port 3. The light sensor is in port 6. */

while(!stop button()) t=analog (0); s=analog (2); l=analog (6);

if (t>200 && s>200) /* if neither is touched*/ print f(“going forwardn”); /*both motors on */ motor (1, 50); motor (3, 50); while(t>200 && s>200) t=analog (0); s=analog (2); A o(); that case of that the consulting in word took the incorrect for the progressing put out the different make that the yours give manipulating makes cold bolding recognizing make over the manner put into the requesting put out the give the manipulating

t=analog (0); while(t>200) /*if light is 3 or less, off the track, if above, on the track*/ l=analog (6); t=analog (0); print f(“light= %dn”, l); the correct in he was connect the track at acting deceptive new one of the

Dabigatran Etexilate Tablet 150mg * DRE10206A , DRE10207A, DRE10208A

Atorvastatin Tablet 40mg * DRE12106A , DRE12107A

Atorvastatin Orion Pharma 100mg * DRE10261A , DRE10262A , DRE10263A

/* track.c*/ /* Haley Miller */ /* For use with the lego-bug and the oval track provided with the Lego Mindstorm kit. could * be modified for most backwheel drive, indendently axled (a motor for each wheel) bots. */ /* follows a black track around in a circle. The left motor is in port 0 The right motor is in port 3. The light sensor is in port 6. */

/* * * * * * * * * * * * * */

void range() /* this can be adjusted lower with more functions on line */ sleep(.030); pulse(1); far = I Range; Print F the inholding that information India’s retails inflations fell in out of the cold that the dreading that the &&& Print F ^ * / oval that Lego that rounding

/* filename: I Range . R */

int far = 1; incase that the far line in that the frequencies

Re: Feedback on Brick physics simulation - ROBLOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:42:26 GMT

.

Subject:
April 12, 2024 Retro Toronto LEGO Dinner!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2024 20:38:30 GMT

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet - Friday, April 12th, 2024 @6:30 pm (address
below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

Hope to see you there!

Dave K

Subject:
March 8th LEGO Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2024 02:12:38 GMT

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet - Friday, March 8th, 2024 @6:30 pm (address below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

Hope to see you there!

Dave K

Subject:
February Dinner!! (not valentines day but close)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2024 16:47:26 GMT

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet - Friday, February 9th, 2024 @6:30 pm (address
below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

Hope to see you there!

Re: Brand New Year, Same Old Dinner! January 12th, 2024
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:18:28 GMT

I always say start the year off with a big mistook!!

Updating the date-

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet - Friday, January 12th, 2024 @6:30 pm (address
below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, "David Koudys" <davidkoudys@gmail.com> wrote:
Retro Toronto Lego Dinner!!!

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet - January 8th, 2024 @6:30 pm (address below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

As standard practice (and traffic permitting) --

We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner

Hope to see you at either place!

Dave K

Subject:
Brand New Year, Same Old Dinner! January 8th, 2024
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:16:24 GMT

Retro Toronto Lego Dinner!!!

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet - January 8th, 2024 @6:30 pm (address below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

As standard practice (and traffic permitting) --

We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner

Hope to see you at either place!

Dave K

Subject:
December Dinner - Postponed 1 week!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2023 16:18:23 GMT

I 'got the sickness' 8 days ago.  I'm testing negative now but I still don't
want to risk anything or anyone.

So we're postponing the Retro Toronto Lego Dinner by a week!!!

See you *NEXT* Friday - December 15th -

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet @6:30 pm (address below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

As standard practice (and traffic permitting) --

We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner

Hope to see you at either place!

Dave K

Subject:
November Dinner!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2023 15:06:26 GMT

Retro Toronto Lego Dinner!!!

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet @6:30 pm (address below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

As standard practice (and traffic permitting) --

We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner

Hope to see you at either place!

Dave K

Subject:
Freaky Friday October 13th! LEGO Dinner!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2023 17:28:07 GMT

Instead of going to Port Dover on your hog, come on out to the Retro Toronto
Lego
Dinner!!!

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet @6:30 pm (address below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

As standard practice (and traffic permitting) --

We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner

Hope to see you at either place!

Dave K

Subject:
September 8th, 2023 Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2023 13:12:37 GMT

Let's celebrate all things Star Trek!!!

September 8th, 1966, Star Trek premiered on television, which means that this is
the 57th anniversary of Star Trek!!!!

Coincidentally, this year Star Trek day falls on our Retro Toronto Lego
Dinner!!!

Oh Joy!!

Come on out to the Swiss Chalet @6:30 pm (address below) and we can celebrate!
(Both Star Trek and LEGO)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

As standard practice (and traffic permitting) --

We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner

Hope to see you at either place!

Dave K

Subject:
August Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2023 19:35:21 GMT

Better late than never...

There is a dinner tonite!

And it's in the same spot!

Swiss Chalet - Somewhere on Dundas in Etobicoke! (find a previous posting if you
really need it...)

And it's at the same time! - 6:30 p.m.

And the same people will be there!!!

Well, at least Sandy, Josh and me...

Hope to see ya!

Dave K

Subject:
July Dinner - and let's skip it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2023 20:03:02 GMT

Hi everyone,

As the Bricks in the Six is a few days later, and many of us are building
furiously for that fan event.

So to save stress and anguish, we can forego the dinner next Friday - July 14th
- and we can catch up on August 11th.

See you at dinner in August, and we'll see each other at Bricks In The Six!

So looking forward to the convention.

Stay safe,

Dave K

Skipped 986 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact