 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18444
18443  |  18445
Subject:
July Dinner - and let's skip it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2023 20:03:02 GMT

Hi everyone,

As the Bricks in the Six is a few days later, and many of us are building
furiously for that fan event.

So to save stress and anguish, we can forego the dinner next Friday - July 14th
- and we can catch up on August 11th.

See you at dinner in August, and we'll see each other at Bricks In The Six!

So looking forward to the convention.

Stay safe,

Dave K