 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18446
18445  |  18447
Subject:
September 8th, 2023 Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2023 13:12:37 GMT

Let's celebrate all things Star Trek!!!

September 8th, 1966, Star Trek premiered on television, which means that this is
the 57th anniversary of Star Trek!!!!

Coincidentally, this year Star Trek day falls on our Retro Toronto Lego
Dinner!!!

Oh Joy!!

Come on out to the Swiss Chalet @6:30 pm (address below) and we can celebrate!
(Both Star Trek and LEGO)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

As standard practice (and traffic permitting) --

We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner

Hope to see you at either place!

Dave K