 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18451
Re: Brand New Year, Same Old Dinner! January 12th, 2024
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:18:28 GMT

I always say start the year off with a big mistook!!

Updating the date-

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet - Friday, January 12th, 2024 @6:30 pm (address
below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, "David Koudys" <davidkoudys@gmail.com> wrote:
Retro Toronto Lego Dinner!!!

Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet - January 8th, 2024 @6:30 pm (address below)

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas St W
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 1B5

As standard practice (and traffic permitting) --

We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner

Hope to see you at either place!

Dave K