 Znap / 79
Re: Pronunciation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:16:02 GMT

Nick Goetz wrote:

I am just clueless on this one. What is the right way to pronounce "Znap"

Is it "Z"-nap, Snap, or do you blend the "Z" into the "nap" for an awkward
word that sounds like snap but with a "z" in place os the "s."

Anyone have the answer?

As you've probably surmised by now, there is no one answer.
But I ran into a gaggle of Lego reps at the Redwood City TRU
recently (there were about six of them) and they pronounce
it the last way you describe:  `blend the "Z" into the "nap"
for an awkward word that sounds like snap but with a "z"
in place os the "s." '

/Eric McC/