 Znap / 166
  Lukewarm Interest

Several local TRU's are having heavy-duty clearance sales on Znap--along the lines of all-you-can-carry-for-a-dollar, or something like that. Why, do you suppose, did Znap not succeed? It seems that among Technic fans there is considerable interest (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Lukewarm Interest

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G0y6CK.Ltv@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I have taken full advantage of the Znap dump as a source for motors. (...) you (...) Three reasons for me: 1) The plastic is too soft and the joints (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Lukewarm Interest

(...) Dave, Can you be more specific regarding the sale TRUs in your area are having? Are they selling Znap sets with motors below the $10 each level? Is there a published sale (i.e., in a TRU flyer)? I'm trying to keep tabs on Znap at my local TRUs (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Lukewarm Interest

I just went to TRU (to get a motor, actually) and ran across a major clearance sale on the Znaps. They were selling two different sets with motor (a black helicopter and a green something) for $9.95 each. It was even more amusing, since they were (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Lukewarm Interest

(...) I exaggerated a little in my enthusiasm, but in answer to your question-- yes, TRU has a few motor sets for $9.95. I'm in Pittsburgh, but I don't expect the sale is exclusive to my town. I haven't seen a flyer for any specific Znap bargains, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Lukewarm Interest

The sale is over here. Reason: Hurricane Mike swooped up every available set in all the stores in his path. This is a nationwide sale and will last until the sets disappear. Mike "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Lukewarm Interest

Anyone interested in the ZNAP parts from multiple 3552's (less motor, wire, battery box, flex cables) for $8 each including shipping in the US?? (URL) 3571s are all gone (in York, PA), the 3591s are still available on the TRU website for $15. -- (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Lukewarm Interest

(...) Not sure they're worth 8... I'd go $4 each plus very miserly shipping. Contact me offline if you don't get any better takers. ++Lar (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)