 Znap / 169
Re: Lukewarm Interest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 20:16:51 GMT

I just went to TRU (to get a motor, actually) and ran across a major
clearance sale on the Znaps.  They were selling two different sets with
motor (a black helicopter and a green something) for $9.95 each.  It was
even more amusing, since they were selling the Technic motor sets right next
to them for $35.00 each.  Needless to say, I picked up a couple of these
Znap sets instead :)

--Kutulu

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com>
To: <lugnet.znap@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2000 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: Lukewarm Interest

In lugnet.znap, Dave Schuler writes:
Several local TRU's are having heavy-duty clearance sales on Znap--along • the
lines of all-you-can-carry-for-a-dollar, or something like that.

    Dave!

Dave,

Can you be more specific regarding the sale TRUs in your area are having? • Are
they selling Znap sets with motors below the $10 each level?  Is there a
published sale (i.e., in a TRU flyer)?  I'm trying to keep tabs on Znap at • my
local TRUs and if they are going to be starting a blow-out sale I want to • be
on top of the situation. :-)

Thanks,

John Hansen