 Znap / 171
Re: Lukewarm Interest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:43:41 GMT

The sale is over here.  Reason: Hurricane Mike swooped up every available
set in all the stores in his path.

This is a nationwide sale and will last until the sets disappear.

Mike

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.znap, John Hansen writes:

Can you be more specific regarding the sale TRUs in your area are having? • Are
they selling Znap sets with motors below the $10 each level?  Is there a
published sale (i.e., in a TRU flyer)?  I'm trying to keep tabs on Znap • at my
local TRUs and if they are going to be starting a blow-out sale I want to • be
on top of the situation. :-)

  I exaggerated a little in my enthusiasm, but in answer to your • question--
yes, TRU has a few motor sets for $9.95.  I'm in Pittsburgh, but I don't
expect the sale is exclusive to my town.  I haven't seen a flyer for any
specific Znap bargains, but TRU's gone to the trouble of re-ticketing the
items, so it seems unlikely that the sale will end too soon.

     Dave!