 Znap / 166
165  |  167
Subject:
Lukewarm Interest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:29:08 GMT

Several local TRU's are having heavy-duty clearance sales on Znap--along the
lines of all-you-can-carry-for-a-dollar, or something like that.  Why, do you
suppose, did Znap not succeed?  It seems that among Technic fans there is
considerable interest in Znap as a support system, but overall the reaction
doesn't seem too enthusiastic.  Is my sample size too limited?  Does Znap
enjoy better success elsewhere?  I will admit that I'm thrilled to have a
cheap source of motors, but I'm disheartened to think that such a major effort
might have failed for TLC.

     Dave!