 Year / 2002 / 39
Re: LEGO S@H Summer 2001 Catalog(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
I want a larger, year-long sourcebook, somehing I am MUCH more likely to
keep, and keep nice, so I can refer to it all year long. Then LEGO could put
together catalog updates the size of the Mania mags, to update us on
pricing, occassional new product released off-cycle, and announcing sales
the additional 3 quarters of the year.

                Indeed!

  A parts catalog with every item currently produces and in each of its
colors would be spectacular. An annual inventory “sourcebook” would be
quintessential among AFOL.

I'm hoppin’ that once Lego Direct gets fully operational in 2002 that some
of these issues will be addressed. Although, realistically I doubt that
these steps will be undertaken until at least 2005…

(It’d be the coolest thing to be able to order any part in any color in any
quantity!)

         Sincerely,
                           --==Riçhärd==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®