 Year / 2001 / 9
Re: My Space Theme Wish for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Obvious really

2001: A Brick Odyssey

I think I could manage the black oblisk

But we need some new pieces to make the large round front to the spaceship.

  Hmm... Kubrick wasn't really known for toy merchandising of his films,
though.  But who knows?  Maybe we'll get Dr. Strangelove and Eyes Wide Shut
tie-ins, too!  8^)

     Dave!