 Year / 2001 / 130
Re: My Space Theme Wish for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:37:47 GMT

Think of all the bricks it would be... But not many space bricks, it
would be more like a town setup. The really interesting part would be
the hull, with all it's mazes and strange places (if you've read Rama 2
you know what I mean).

And the Node! ("Gardens of Rama") It would be great! The new airpump
piece for Life On Mars could be used there as well, for the
transportation devices there.

--Tobias

Dave Schuler wrote:
Though I don't remember seeing too many "Rendevous with Rama" licensed
toys, either.

  I'd love to get that cylinder in minifig scale!

   Dave!