 Year / 2001 / 370
Re: MARS INFO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Nick Cameron writes:
http://www.lego.com/mars/ is updated!!! It has info on the sets and figures.
Also, on the enlarged picture of the base, it shows that the mars guys shot
through the pipes do have a "container", so it isn't just a dry waterslide!
Check it out!

NICK ;^D

  Look at the Assistant's biography on Lego.  It appears to be a small
polybag car he is driving.  Almost guaranteed to be the LOM polybag set for
the theme.  I haven't had a chance to look at the Martian bios, maybe they
have a polybag set as well.  Prices for the new Star Wars:
  Shuttle: 35
  AT-ST: 10
  Tie Fighter: 20
  All in USD.  Studios also has a few new sets that are almost polybag.  One
is a camera man, the other is titled: "Flying Stunt Man" (really cheasy
set).  Who else thinks that picture on Lego.com is a new LOM polybag set?