 Western/Wild West / 646
645  |  647
Subject:
how many (distinct) torso patterns for Western?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 01:31:01 GMT

Hmm.  I'm not sure about giving a full code set to "Wild West" -
it's a dead series, unlikely to generate more patterned elements.
Can you do a quick count/survey of the various patterned parts,
so we can see how many different codes are needed?

A very rough count of the Western "theme" (from Brickshelf
instructions) shows at least 14 torsos - Cowboys, Soldiers,
[American Indians]. In my mind this justifies a code range.

Here's what I've found.

1. Cavalry Senior Officer ("Colonel"):
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/cavalry-1.html

2. Cavalry Company-Grade Officer ("Lieutenant" or "Captain"):
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/cavalry-2.html

3. Cavalry Emlisted/Trooper:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/cavalry-4.html

4. Sheriff:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/sheriff-1.html

5. Deputy/Cowboy:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/cowboy-1.html

6. Rancher/Cowboy:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/cowboy-2.html

7. Gambler:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/bandit-1.html

8. Gunfighter/Bandit:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/bandit-2.html

9. Bandit/Cowboy:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/bandit-3.html

10. Banker:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/wildwest/minifig/banker-1.html

11. "Injun" Chief

12. "Injun" Brave (#1)

13. "Injun" Brave (#2)

14. "Injun Squaw"

15. "Injun" Medicine Man

Hope this helps!  ;-)
Franklin
(A politically incorrect, native-born American...)