 CAD / Development / 7388
Re: Adventurers Minifig Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 03:21:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I've put this information into an FTX page, with pattern codes
pre-assigned for all Adventurers minifigs.
"http://www.lugnet.com/cad/~699/patterns/minifigs/adventurers/"

Please take a look, at let me know about any corrections that
need to be made!  In particular, I could not find the US names
for all of the characters, and I'd appreciate having them.

What's the splat ("*") for?

i used it to mark minifigs that already had one or more files submitted to
the tracker.  It's somewhat redundant -- existing files are listed; if the
full file name isn't given, then it doesn't exist yet.

Harumph.  It appears that someone forgot to click "save" after he keyed in
all those filenames.  So I guess the splat isn't so redundant after all.

Steve