 CAD / Development / 7263
Re: update to "pattern numbers FAQ"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 06:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Steve and Chris,

I'd like to have the FAQ ("http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ref/patterns/")
updated.  I'd like the range "Ax" to be listed for "Adventurers", and I'd like
the range "Wx" to be listed for "Wild West".

Hmm.  I'm not sure about giving a full code set to "Wild West" - it's a dead
series, unlikely to generate more patterned elements.  Can you do a quick
count/survey of the various patterned parts, so we can see how many
different codes are needed?

Steve

A very rough count of the Western "theme" (from Brickshelf instructions)
shows at least 14 torsos - Cowboys, Soldiers, Native Americans. In my mind
this justifies a code range.

Chris