 CAD / Development / 7264
7263  |  7265
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Subject:
LDraw Monopole?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 18:51:10 GMT

I haven't asked a dumb question in at least fifteen minutes, so here goes:

I'm writing a part, and in it I'm using the following info:

0
1 16 0 0 0 0 1 0 7.33 0 0 0 0 7.33 ring3.dat
0

The object shows up just fine in L3Lab, but when I run it through LDraw, I
don't see the ring.  I haven't rendered it with L3P yet, but I'll try it
when I get home.

My guess is that I've stumbled onto a weird and brand new form of geometry
hitherto unseen by human eyes.  Any ideas?

     Dave!