 CAD / Development / 7270
Re: how many (distinct) torso patterns for Western?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 02:22:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:

11. "Injun" Chief
12. "Injun" Brave (#1)
13. "Injun" Brave (#2)
14. "Injun Squaw"
15. "Injun" Medicine Man

The pictures aren't as good as those you had for the cowboys, but I've got
photos of the five different Indian figs here:
Tan torso with red squares (chief), tan torso with red and with blue circle
(woman), red torso (brave):
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/sets/setreview6746.html
Tan torso with blue details (brave) and brown torso (medicine man):
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/sets/setreview6718.html

Also note there are at least three different leg patterns there.  I don't
have the figs here to look closer and tell for sure.  Oh, there are five
different heads, too.  Only one hair pattern, plus the chief's headdress and
the medicine man's buffalo-horn hat.

Bruce