 Western/Wild West / 613
    Buffalos —Don Cox
   I have been going through the Brikwars chapters and I cannot find a reference to horses. What is their movement rate and damage factor. Also I downloaded a pix of a buffalo many moons ago and I don't know who is the original builder to give credit (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Buffalos —Mike Rayhawk
     (...) All the info you could want about horses can be found in Chapter Nine of the 2001 edition: (URL) not any kind of an expert on buffalos but I figure the stats for Draft Horses would be a good place to start: " Draft Horse: CP:10 Mv:8" Pwr:4 (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Buffalos —Aaron Sneary
     Although Mike's answer is great, I wanted to point you to Mike's more definitive answer in the 2001 rules for building stats for animals. I have edited it slightly for space and readability in this format, please visit the following website for the (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Buffalos —Bruce Hietbrink
   Don, Could you upload pics of your buffalos to Brickshelf? I'd love to see how you did them. Bruce (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.western)