 Western/Wild West / 613
612  |  614
Subject:
Buffalos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 22:49:33 GMT

I have been going through the Brikwars chapters and I cannot find a
reference to horses.  What is their movement rate and damage factor.  Also I
downloaded a pix of a buffalo many moons ago and I don't know who is the
original builder to give credit to, but I have made 12 so far and does
anyone have stats for their movement and what does it take to drop one.  My
indians use bows, spears, and rifles.  The buffalo hunters would use rifles,
shotguns (buffalo guns?).  I am considering scenerios involving indians vs
buffalos, indians vs buffalo hunters, and of course indians vs cavalry.

Any suggestions?

Don