 Western/Wild West / 397
    Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Ace Kim
   Yep, i just got mine today and cracked them open to discover the label "Western" where "Wild West" should have been. And yes, it's true! Shooting Cannons!! Woohoo! truly a day to rejoice. I got into lego a little late to get these sets at retail. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Markus Wolf
     I got mine but I didn't know it was European. I haven't opened it yet. I've got a friend's kid spending the night at "Uncle Mark's" tonight so that we can build it this weekend. His mom won't let him have Lego, he's only five and he has a baby (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Aaron West
   (...) Got mine on Monday via UPS. Shooting cannon included, too bad there's only one, but one is better than none! Now if my pirates ever get a hold of that thing, the soldiers won't stand a chance! I was not really surprised to find that it was a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Frank Filz
   (...) Umm, do you have all the Kabaya promos? There's a bunch of Wild West Kabaya sets. (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

        Kabaya, (was Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Jon Furman
   (...) You are kidding me right? No you're not, dang, well it seems I have a little more to do here. Frank, are there any photos of these sets out there? Maybe even some more detail? Are they just the polybag sets repackaged with candy, or am I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Kabaya, (was Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Eeek!!! (the sound of one's confidence in being Wild West complete sliding off the back of a wagon train and being trampled to death by a stampeed of cattle....!) Yes, yes! Someone please post where to find pic's/set numbers and info on if (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Kabaya, (was Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Frank Filz
   (...) I'm not sure if it's complete, but here's Brickset's Western Promo listing: (URL) this is all there is, I may actually be Wild West complete (I know I have at least one of these and may have both). (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Kabaya, (was Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Jimmy Park
   (...) But those two sets you point to are definitely not Kabaya. I think they were small promo sets available outside the U.S. and in weird places inside the U.S. like supermarkets. Kabaya tends to release their stuff four sets at a time. Jimmy (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Kabaya, (was Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Don Heyse
   (...) FWIW I recently saw those two sets packaged up with some kind of candy in a little plastic case. They had a bunch of them in one of the duty free shops at the airport in Paris. Perhaps the candy shop... Don (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)