 Western/Wild West / 398
Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:51:03 GMT

I got mine but I didn't know it was European.  I haven't opened it yet.
I've got a friend's kid spending the night at "Uncle Mark's" tonight so that
we can build it this weekend.  His mom won't let him have Lego, he's only
five and he has a baby sister who would swallow pieces.  But he's one of the
few kids I know who really treats my Legos with respect and awe.

I think it's practically a crime to build a great big Lego set like this
without a kid at your side.  Most kids don't have the opportunity to get in
on something like this.

Markus

In lugnet.western, Ace Kim writes:
Yep, i just got mine today and cracked them open to discover the label
"Western" where "Wild West" should have been. And yes, it's true!
Shooting Cannons!! Woohoo! truly a day to rejoice.

I got into lego a little late to get these sets at retail. I've  been
picking up sets on the secondary market and finally was able to get a
legoredo thanks
to the post a week ago. thanks LEGO!
Ace