 Western/Wild West / 400
Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:17:28 GMT

Aaron West wrote:

In lugnet.western, Ace Kim writes:
Yep, i just got mine today and cracked them open to discover the label
"Western" where "Wild West" should have been. And yes, it's true!
Shooting Cannons!! Woohoo! truly a day to rejoice.

I got into lego a little late to get these sets at retail. I've  been
picking up sets on the secondary market and finally was able to get a
legoredo thanks
to the post a week ago. thanks LEGO!
Ace

Got mine on Monday via UPS.  Shooting cannon included, too bad there's only
one, but one is better than none!  Now if my pirates ever get a hold of that
thing, the soldiers won't stand a chance!  I was not really surprised to
find that it was a Euro-set, as most of their close out/left overs come from
the other side of the world.  Now I just need Gold City Junction and I'm
Western complete!!

Umm, do you have all the Kabaya promos? There's a bunch of Wild West
Kabaya sets.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com