 Western/Wild West / 401
400  |  402
Subject:
Kabaya, (was Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 00:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.western, Frank Filz writes:
Umm, do you have all the Kabaya promos? There's a bunch of Wild West
Kabaya sets.

You are kidding me right?  No you're not, dang, well it seems I have a
little more to do here.  Frank, are there any photos of these sets out
there?  Maybe even some more detail?  Are they just the polybag sets
repackaged with candy, or am I really missing out here? I've gotta know, My
thirst for the Wild west is unquenchable!  Jon