 Western/Wild West / 347
    Re: My New Wild West Site —Jon Furman
   There have been some browsers that have had difficulty viewing the pages, are you using netscape? Try refreshing your browser after the page loads, it should work. Jon (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: My New Wild West Site —Alex Marino
     Jon, how did you make the rifle with 2 backsights and 2 front sights? (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.western)

         Re: My New Wild West Site —Joel Jacobsen
     (...) This is a bit late, but it looks like he cut off the barrels and tapered them down near the handle.. I'd done something similar about 6 months ago, but probably a bit more labor intensive(1): -Take 2 WW rifles and with an X-Acto knife, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: My New Wild West Site —Frank Filz
   (...) I've tried several versions of Netscape on several platforms. I did manage to view it from MSIE though. (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.western)