 Western/Wild West / 249
  Re: wild west creations

, but I checked my western collection lately and and searching for ideas of what to do with 300+ blue coat soldiers. How about sending them my way? 8) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) I was actually thinking of trying form a Rebel Army, but the cost of buying a whole lot of Rock Raiders people packs and the new Dino Adventurers Research Gliders might not be really cost effective. I am looking to sell or trade someof the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Oh yes... Dear Lego, Please spin off an American Civil War theme from the Western them. Be sure to include a minifig pack with the rebels carrying their flag. That way I could get a bunch of flags to hang in my redneck minifigs' front yards. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) I'm not sure if this post was in jest or a serious sarcastic remark. I hope it was a light hearted joke. Some of us still put stock by our southern roots. To some, redneck is a term of pride, that while it is great to chuckle at some of the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: wild west creations

I'm thinking maybe I came off a little too strong to begin with. And Lord knows I don't want to be the one to stop fun from being fun! So, In the interest of getting everyone back happy with one another, my redneckin and hillbilly country folk (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) You can always make your own. Feel free to check out my homemade confederates. (URL) the time I am finished I will have an army for both the north and the south. Thanks David Little (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) confederates. (...) south. (...) would be that steady. Maybe I'll attempt and find out. Let me ask this, other than the tents that came in the Adventurer sets, any other ideas for tents for a camp situation? -Joe US Marines- The World is My (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Not really anything else to use other than the canopy from weapons wagon. That is unless you got some really thin fabric and made a homemade one (I have heard of people doing that to make capes for their figs). I had thought about getting some (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) than normal ships, but I haven't got around to picking material yet. Maybe a little starch will make them stiff enough or so. Have to see. - Joe US Marines- The World is My Playground (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

My thoughts exactly. I thought about doing the same for some sails for larger (...) If you try it let me know how it turns out. I have thought of getting fabric for capes and such and I am positive I remember somebody saying they have done it. If (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

There better be some fried catfish and cornbread or I ain't comin. And somethin's gotta have gravy on it. ~Mark (...) and (...) but (...) we'll (...) type (...) bread, (...) sing "If (...) not be (...) know the (...) in (...) thought (...) 'em all, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Lego size cookout ( was Re: wild west creations )

Lol- You bring the catfish and I'm sure we can rustle up some gravy, how's that? You know, this would make a pretty interesting scene! -Joe US Marines- The World is My Playground (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Hi, Just thought I'd interject that Steve Jackson has a page about what he's learned from making sails for his Lego Pirate game. (URL) the Mad Western Pirate (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Thanks I knew that there was info out there on this. I guess that I will have to make a trip down to the fabric store. David (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)