 Underground / 295
Re: strange observation on Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Jeff Johnston writes:
(In the old days, there wouldn't have even been a "supposed to be". There
just would have been 'figs, no names, no explanations.)

I tend to disagree. One of the first Town system Idea books clearly names the
two lead minifigs as Bill and (I think) Jane. There were stickers included to
specify them. They were most definately husband and wife. They had jobs,
hobbies, and a strange ability to travel to other times (castle, space, etc)