 Underground / 275
274  |  276
Subject:
strange observation on Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 10:17:37 GMT

Some might think this a bit odd, but I was looking at the Rock Raiders
minifigs in a Kabaya set and it occurred to me that the male figures
look "gay".  I was reminded of a Simpsons episode where Bart and Homer
visit the steel mill ("We work hard so we play hard").

I don't mean this in any insulting way at all, but perhaps this theme is
a tribute to hard working homosexual men and women everywhere?

Flame me if you want to.

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com