 Underground / 296
295  |  297
Subject:
Lego dream...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:48:25 GMT

   I had another lego dream a few nights ago. My dreams sometimes come true, or
at least partly, and sometimes it takes 3-5 years. Well, anyway, My dream...

   I went into a toy store, only to find all new LEGO sets! The first thing I
saw was a small set, almost exactly like set 1094, but it was part of a new
"spy" theme. It had a rock raider background on the box, and had Axle (guy from
the rock raiders) wearing a tuxeto with an orange tie instead of jhonny
Thunder. If not for the other sets, I would say it was the rock raiders going
out to a dance. The set also had a rack monster in the background, but I
couldn't tell if it came with the set. There were a few sets a bit larger than
this one, but they all seemed to be trhemed around an underground controll
center.
   The next set had a jungle adventurers background on the box, and was a boat
like the model on the back of 5925's box. It was driven by TIMMY dressed like a
sailor, and had that Axle-Tuxeto guy fighting with some rough guys on the boat.
The neatest parts were 4 brown http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2401.gif making a round
dockfor the boat.
   The biggest spy set I looked at was a temple with a jungle background, but
the temple MADE COMPLETELY OUT OF LIGHT GREY PLATES! It looked sloppy, and kind
of like some of the plates did something, like drop a giant boulder, when
moved.
   At that point I lost intrest in looking at those spy sets (don't know if
there's a big one) because I saw BIONICLE TOHUNGA! They came in cans like the
toa, but the cans were smaller and because of size, the face on top was
replaced by a simple bump. They had all the normal tohunga, plus NEW ones with
2 heads and stuff. right after I bought them and was heading hame to tell you
guys, I woke up.

  Like all my dreams, at least SOME part of this will come true.

NICK