 Underground / 275
    strange observation on Rock Raiders —Chris Barker
   Some might think this a bit odd, but I was looking at the Rock Raiders minifigs in a Kabaya set and it occurred to me that the male figures look "gay". I was reminded of a Simpsons episode where Bart and Homer visit the steel mill ("We work hard so (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: strange observation on Rock Raiders —Rick Hallman
     How odd....... A bored and needing Coffee... Rick. (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: strange observation on Rock Raiders —Jeff Johnston
    (...) I hadn't really given the issue any thought. I think that the younger ones (Axle, Jet, and the orange-suited mechanic guy) look more "punk" than "gay", and there's nothing obviously gay about the older ones - but, if you want them to be, then (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: strange observation on Rock Raiders —Aaron Sneary
   (...) I tend to disagree. One of the first Town system Idea books clearly names the two lead minifigs as Bill and (I think) Jane. There were stickers included to specify them. They were most definately husband and wife. They had jobs, hobbies, and a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.underground)