 Underground / 23
Re: Cudo's to 4910 and an Ugh to 4950
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:44:07 GMT

And the grey odd "plate" which forms the base of the vehicle is really
cute.  It looks pretty much like an AT-AT feet, I think.

I agree that it looks like an AT-AT foot but it would be terribly out of scale
I think.  It might work better as an AT-ST or AT-PT foot.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/