 Underground / 22
Re: Cudo's to 4910 and an Ugh to 4950
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:26:44 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:

Does it have the sloped control stand in teal, or are my eyes deceiving
me?

Yes, it does indeed have the sloped control stand in teal.  I was a bit
surprised to find this part myself, I admit.

And the grey odd "plate" which forms the base of the vehicle is really
cute.  It looks pretty much like an AT-AT feet, I think.

I like the 4910, my only Rock Raiders set so far.

Fredrik