 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 157
Re: Newspaper Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Steve Barile writes:
Yes, and did you spot the train poster over his right shoulder, hanging on
the wall! Yet another train poster in the media!

I was hoping that they would take the picture(s) with the train poster right
behind me so I could get on Jeroen's site but it wasn't to be. :-(