 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 149
Re: Newspaper Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:51:51 GMT

Hi Robert,

Good work! Lovely article. Love the caption "Train car made of Legos". Duh!

Jeroen

In lugnet.trains, Robert Powell writes:
Hello All,
While attending BricksWest this year the local paper came around and did an
interview with me. A few days later they sent a photographer to my house to
take what is probably the goofiest picture of my life. Take a look:

After Mod:

Deep Link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rpowell/Newspaper/newspaper.jpg

Enjoy,