 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 154
Re: Newspaper Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:44:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robert Powell writes:
Hello All,
While attending BricksWest this year the local paper came around and did an
interview with me. A few days later they sent a photographer to my house to
take what is probably the goofiest picture of my life. Take a look:

For what it's worth.... I didn't think it was a goofey picture at all.  I
thought it was a picture of a guy who is happy to be a LEGO builder... and
what's wrong with that?  :)

After Mod:

Deep Link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rpowell/Newspaper/newspaper.jpg