 Trains / 19572
19571  |  19573
Subject:
Newspaper Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:43:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello All,
While attending BricksWest this year the local paper came around and did an
interview with me. A few days later they sent a photographer to my house to
take what is probably the goofiest picture of my life. Take a look:

After Mod:

Deep Link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rpowell/Newspaper/newspaper.jpg

Enjoy,