 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 111 (-10)
  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) Indeed, this layout is amazing! I love the beachfront area and three-dimensional aspect. I don't envy the drivers who get to drive up that hill of slopes. I'd have to say my favorite detail is seen in this pic: (URL) with the stairs leading to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) The back side is approximately 5' high. We discussed steps and cutting the legs down but we concluded both would be a lot of work and decided to let the parents put their kids on their shoulders for now. It's definiently an issue we will be (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) A lot of people use laptops, where 1024x768 is most common, and that still required scrolling. Most of the time, I didn't bother since I could see enough of the image. Older folks also usually run at lower resolutions so they can read text (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

OH MY GOSH!!! That is cool!! I hope I get a chance to finally go over to the Discovery Center and see it for real. So what do you guys do with it afterward? Will you rebuild it at BricksWest? Take Care, Mark Assi Noah's Toy Box (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

Wow, looks great! Very nice job. How tall is the layout on the back side? Did you have any steps or anything so that visitors (mainly short ones) could see the detail on the top? It looks like that would be a real nightmare to transport and set up. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) You guys have done a fantastic job. A real beautiful layout. I like the fact that this layout is also more of a californian suburb, rather than a big city downtown. Tons of great details, and tunnels. An inspiring layout. -Jason +---...---+ (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) Like my shark? =) There's plenty more details which didn't make it onto the site, so I hope I can get more images up! (...) I find a mousewheel quite useful in such situations! I've been to some galleries where the prev/next options are on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) Very nice. Looks like a very impressive layout. Lots of great details. However you might want to consider rearranging some of the graphics along the top of your gallery pages so that the images fit onto an 800x600 (that's the current design (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

Pictures of the Southern California LEGO Train Club's latest show are online at www.scltc.org. These pictures show a LOT more than the teaser, so don't think you saw everything the first time! Deep link: www.scltc.org/pages/...layout.htm Excerpt (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !!

  Re: SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!

(...) Looks nice -- welcome to the third dimension! JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact