 Trains / Train Organizations / 93
Re: GMLTC Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:51:52 GMT

John,

Well, as I *am* running a train inside the module, I have to make it the full
20 bricks high.  This thing is taking FOREVER and my mounds of 2x4s are
quickly disappearing.  I am hoping to (eventually) make 4 modules.  I think I
will need some local help before I can get more than one done.  By the way,
one module is about totally useless.  No loop=no motion.  I will post some
pics when I get closer to being finished (maybe by August 3 or so).  I can't
even imagine how long it takes to decorate and cover the top of one with
things.  Fortunately, I found a few more silver aniv. buckets, so I can
hopefully finish this one with what I have.

Mike