 Trains / 1670
Re: Volume of 2-3 million bricks (was: GMLTC Modules)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:21:13 GMT

"Mike Poindexter" <lego@poindexter.cc> writes:
Also, if you could sort 1 brick per second, including opening boxes,
throwing away materials, storing full containers and such, you would
have to work 40 hours per week for 14 weeks just to sort 2 million
bricks.  >With bulk tubs, it might be easy.  Try to sort, seperate and
store 3
Supercars in 1 hour.  If you can, imagine doing that task 600 to 900 • times.
I would be sick of Lego by then.

It's bad enough having about 2 cubic feet of unsorted LEGO  ...and some
of it is partially assembled stuff, which takes even longer to sort
...and the CD player on my radio is broken.  Howver, since POV-Ray is so
slow, it's something to do while I'm rendering a mass of models.  (Maybe
I'll finally finish the makeover of my site...)
--Bram