 Trains / Train Organizations / 699 (-5)
  Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?

(...) activity (...) itself (...) to (...) see (...) collections (...) WAMALUG labels baseplates and track. We haven't had to tag minifigs yet because most people populate their own mocs, and I have enough to populate downtown. We've done very well (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?

(...) Larry brings up an interesting possibility and one I hope NELUG has a chance to try and work out ;-). That not being the case yet though NELUG is basically bring what you got leave with the same type setup. Buildings and other Moc's are easy. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?

PNLTC has a small $10/year dues. This covers incidentals for shows. We have also purchased some sets and bins for the Kids Area, but most of that comes from the few buck we get paid by the shows. As for mixing track we have used two methods. The (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?

(...) this? (...) the (...) is (...) Chris, Great question! Down here in Florida most of the GFLTC members own there section(s) of display cabinets and the contents. For example in the upcoming H & R train show we will have 5 members displaying and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?

(...) I have been thinking about it because I have been thinking about (distant future thinking about) trying to establish a LEGO club at Tulane (TULUG?). One would think that a university would be a pretty good place for a LEGO club. I am somewhat (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact