 Trains / Train Organizations / 387
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:42:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Christopher Masi writes:
I just noticed that a blue and red caoch is hiding in the bottom level of your
train station. I cannot find it anywhere else. What is it? A complete train, a
coach? By the way, the Super Liner is impressive. It really captures the look
of a Super Liner. I wish I could see some close up pictures of the coaches and
the engine.

Chris

The blue and red caoch you see is a train I made to look like the classic 12
volt 7740 Electric Inter-city train set, but I didn't have the yellow parts.
See http://members.xoom.com/robstorm/legozone/train-2b.htm

More pictures of the Superliner coming soon...

Robin W.
GFLTC