 Trains / Train Organizations / 380
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:57:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Bram Lambrecht writes:
[X-Post .build.arch]
In lugnet.trains.org, Robin Werner writes:
Pictures of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club(GFLTC) at the Great American
Train Show(GATS) in Fort Myers, Florda are now up. Have a look at
http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/

That is one awesome train station!  I love the levels, the details, like the
elevator and escalator, restaurant, etc.  Was the station a group project, or
is that all one person's bricks?  What does the front of it look like?  I also
like the bus on 1st street.  Are there any other shots of it?
--Bram

All the LEGO Trains and etc. at the Ft. Myers show are my own, the other club
members didn't make the trip. The station is a three sided model not much to
the other side (all the picture are from the front of the display). I'll get
more picture of the bus at the H & R Show in two weeks.

See Ya...
Robin
GFLTC