 Trains / Train Organizations / 375
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 18:18:28 GMT

[X-Post .build.arch]
In lugnet.trains.org, Robin Werner writes:
Pictures of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club(GFLTC) at the Great American
Train Show(GATS) in Fort Myers, Florda are now up. Have a look at
http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/

That is one awesome train station!  I love the levels, the details, like the
elevator and escalator, restaurant, etc.  Was the station a group project, or
is that all one person's bricks?  What does the front of it look like?  I also
like the bus on 1st street.  Are there any other shots of it?
--Bram