 Trains / Train Organizations / 386
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:50:10 GMT

I just noticed that a blue and red caoch is hiding in the bottom level of your
train station. I cannot find it anywhere else. What is it? A complete train, a
coach? By the way, the Super Liner is impressive. It really captures the look
of a Super Liner. I wish I could see some close up pictures of the coaches and
the engine.

Thanks,
Chris

Robin Werner wrote:

Pictures of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club(GFLTC) at the Great American
Train Show(GATS) in Fort Myers, Florda are now up. Have a look at
http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/

See Ya...
Robin W.
GFLTC