 Trains / Train Organizations / 2864 (-20)
  [Press Release] BayLTC in Pleasanton

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at "Transportation in the Valley" at the Museum on (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: The perfect power strip...

(...) While on the subject of power suppies. It's been mentioned in the past by others, but I recomend swapping in a slightly beefier transformer to run your trains. The LEGO train power controller can output upto 1 amp, but most of the wallwarts (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  The perfect power strip...

OK, for those of us that have club layouts I am sure we have power strip issues. NELUG runs 3-4 trains plus we have an ammusement park that uses another 5-6 power supplies and then an additional 3-4 for other automation on our layout. I am sure most (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Just An Idea

(...) Bad idea. Hang on.... (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Just An Idea

(URL) (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: FINAL Spamcake Diner™ Iteration (Dark Red:-d)

(...) Excellent. Dark red is such a wonderful color! Have you considered a plate layer of dark red underneath the yellow roof? Kind of sandwiching the yellow part between dark red? (...) I am disappointed in myself. I usually keep relatively (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  FINAL Spamcake Diner™ Iteration (Dark Red:-d)

(URL) Yup. I finally did it. This is the second modification of the TCLTC's version of (URL) Tom McDonald's Spamcake Diner™>. Thanks again to Tom for sharing his inspirational vision with all of us:-) The first change was going to pink for the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Call for a Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2006

(URL) Call for a Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2006 It is time to start planning for one of the next great Train/Town display at BrickFest™. This will be a great way to show your 9v electric train pride and help save our way of model (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) Wow! Very cool & fun! The landscaping looks great! And, great job Ross, on the sound card and getting it all to work. Great idea and great presentation! Jonathan "I don't think the heavy stuff is going to come down for a while, sir" (18 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) So, when are you getting your spacebar fixed? (URL) Legoswami (18 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) Seemed to work for me. You have to have Quicktime of course. Well done. Clearly that took Lotsofworkbehindthescenes. A real tourdeforcetobereckonedwith. Spotlightedthanksforsharing. ++Lar (18 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) You asked for it, you got it, Toyota: My first ever (URL) video> (Hope it works) JOHN (18 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Pics from GMLTC layout in La Crosse, WI

(URL) The GMLTC once again showed our layout at the annual La Crosse and Three Rivers show in La Crosse, WI last weekend. We won the "People's Choice" award voted on by show attendees. (As Conan Collopy, who owns the layout, put it, "Yeah, we have (...) (18 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) Oh no, no, no. Yes. (...) Yes, I've got a video; I'm now trying to figure out how to edit it and create a small .mpg file suitable for online viewing. I've got vids of the bubbling fountain and the burning building, too:-) (...) Yes. I along (...) (18 years ago, 25-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) OK, just to be clear, this used sound from a NON LEGO device? :-) Cool. Need some vids (with sound) though. Apropos of nothing except that it was the next pic in the folder: (URL) Kirby> ... what a shame. One of the nicest players in baseball. (...) (18 years ago, 25-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(URL) The (URL) TCLTC> exhibited at a train show in LaCrosse, Wisconsin last weekend where we debutted our newest modules which featured an homage to the cult classic Caddyshack. I did most of the landscaping, while Ross did the heavy lifting, (...) (18 years ago, 25-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: Wonderful Show in St. Paul (Pictures Posted!)

(...) I've uploaded 39 pictures of our show this past weekend. (URL) post moderation: (URL) Enjoy! (18 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  [Press Release] BayLTC at Santa Clara Convention Center

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Train Collectors Association Cal-Stewart (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux)

(...) Thanks Eric! I just Frappred our LUG RichLug. I became familliar with Frappr after joining the BimpCast Listenters Frappr. (URL) Can't get enough Frappring Bert (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux)

(...) Setting up a Map at (URL) frappr> is easy I suggest you try it. There are maps for just about anything you can think of and if you can't find what you want you can make one. One issue is that Frappr maps (which use the Google Map API) are (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact