 Trains / Train Organizations / 2848
Re: Wonderful Show in St. Paul (Pictures Posted!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:14:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, John Kelly III wrote:
   GMLTC had a very successful show in St. Paul this last weekend as part of the “World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour” show. ( http://www.wghshow.com/ ) We had people packed in shoulder to shoulder and about three deep for pretty much > the entire show.
snip <

I’ve uploaded 39 pictures of our show this past weekend.

post moderation:

Enjoy!
--
Bill Toenjes